Over decades of living I have found great satisfaction in turning Mountains into Molehills. The Mountains are things I've never done before but have a desire to. A Molehill is hopefully what remains of the Mountain as I take each one on.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glacier National Park

7/29/2011
Last minute changes took us to Glacier National Park instead of Banf in Canada. 

On our first night we camped at Bowman Lake.  This pic was taken the next morning.


We later went on the Road to the Sun drive.  These are a few of those pics.
4,760 Miles and counting. You can see cars going up the road in the background.

This is how close you could get to a mountain goat.


At the Road to the Sun Visitor Center.

At the Road to the Sun Visitor Center.


This shows evidence of an old forest fire.

Keith and I were driving into town to get gas and eat and the traffic started slowing down but I couldn't see why.  Eventually, I realized something was running down the road.  Apparently this got away from its owner who was following it in his pickup, trying to catch it.
Keith took this "drive by shooting" shot.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger