Over decades of living I have found great satisfaction in turning Mountains into Molehills. The Mountains are things I've never done before but have a desire to. A Molehill is hopefully what remains of the Mountain as I take each one on.

Monday, August 1, 2011

This will make you laugh!

7/31/2011
It's important to keep ourselves humble so we don't start thinking too much of ourselves.  Keith and I arrived in Yellowstone today and parked Pancho at a nearby RV park.  Keith and I were going to walk over to a nearby lake and we need to climb over a little fence.

Keith decided to climb over, while I quickly evaluated the situation and decided that it would be a lot easier to just jump over it.  Keith didn't think I'd make it and he had his camera so he took this short video.

So do you think I made it or not?  Either way, even I laughed myself to tears.  I'll try it again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Hey Keith, Kinda reminds of the time he was going to push that little trailer up the creek bank. It sure LOOKED easy ;-)

Powered By Blogger