Over decades of living I have found great satisfaction in turning Mountains into Molehills. The Mountains are things I've never done before but have a desire to. A Molehill is hopefully what remains of the Mountain as I take each one on.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No AC power cord for Laptop. I solved the problem.

Somehow I forgot my AC power cord for my laptop. I did bring my AC adapter that works off of DC for use on a plane or car.  So it seemed like all I could do was charge the laptop's battery in the truck or use it while in the truck.

I thought that leaving the laptop charging in the truck all night might run down the truck's battery.  So, I just connected the 12V battery charger for my camper batteries to the laptop's cigarette lighter plug. 

The battery charger provides just enough power to run the laptop.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger