Over decades of living I have found great satisfaction in turning Mountains into Molehills. The Mountains are things I've never done before but have a desire to. A Molehill is hopefully what remains of the Mountain as I take each one on.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Arizona, hotter than Colorado.


You can't tell, but Keith had a headache.
 JULY 19, 2011

We found a nice RV park with showers last night.  I'll have to check the sign but I think I know what the word "Hot" is not in front of the word Shower. The showers were hot inside, I guess because the water only changes from cold to cool.  The valve is very touchy and since you're kind of expecting hot water, you get a surprise when you turn on the water.  I thought Keith Polar Bear Reese would have enjoyed it, since he likes sleeping with the air conditioner down to 68 degrees.  He thought it was not warm. I think we'll be taking showers in the camper. 

We'll be leaving Pancho at the park to fend for himself while we go to the Grand Canyon.  There's another pop-up next to us so maybe they'll share some stories while we're out.  

I had more of Dwight's fish (three times now) last night.  Keith tried the Boudin sausage but thought it didn't taste right grilled on propane.  I tasted it and could tell it had onion in it, that's as far as that went.  Anyway, the fish is gone.  After three nights, I won't each fish for awhile.  For me, the Tony's Cajun Seasoning style tasted better than the butter and garlic style.  However, Dwight texted me and told me I just didn't do it right.  Next time I ask Dwight for some fish, I'll have to ask for smaller portions :)
O.K. we're out to G.C., later.

Keith was excited to know he still had 6,500 pictures left he could take.  He was afraid he'd fill up the camera, so I think he was holding back.

We learned that while traveling some places look like your on a level road, though if you're driving you can tell the truck is pulling up hill.  Kind of deceiving.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger